New Covid Policy & Client Disclaimer
I have drawn up a new set of guidelines so that together we can navigate through Covid-19 precautions safely and as stressfree as possible!
New Additional Measures
- Solace Massage has always upheld stringent cleaning procedures. Stripping, washing all laundry from the massage table, sanitising all tools and equipment, sweeping and washing treatment room floor was & still is mandatory practice. However, in the light of current times, the following will be added to cleaning before and after every session;
- Lighting & electrical switches
- Stairs bannister
- Door handles
- Clothes rail & hooks
- Therapist mobile & devices
- Toilet & sink area
- Please text or call to say you have arrived and I will open the door for you so you don’t need to ring the doorbell.
- Upon your arrival, you will be asked to review, complete and sign a client declaration form that includes a set of questions relating to symptoms of Covid-19 and exposure.
- In light of GDPR, if either client or therapist have been put at risk of contracting Covid-19, relevant client data maybe shared with the NHS track & trace service. This will be addressed in your client declaration form.
- As your therapist, I will be regularly monitoring my health status and acting accordingly.
- I will be wearing a clean face mask and visor, as well as a cean set of uniform for each and every client. For client comfort I will not be wearing gloves, however I will continue to clean my hands before and after every session . You are welcome to bring and wear a face mask, they will not be provided for you.
- Late cancellation is acceptable if either party are concerned that they may have been exposed to or experience suspected symptoms of Covid-19. If payments have been in advance , then full reimbursement can be issued.
- It is advised clients pay in advance online for their treatments. Bank details can be text to you in advance.
- Please only bring essential items to the treatment space, leave belongings and excess clothing in your vehicle if possible.
- I will not be able to offer refreshments after your treatment so please bring a bottle of water.
- Shower facilities are not available at this time.
- Please visit the toilet at your home before visiting. This will miminise the chances of needing them at the venue.
- When possible the treatment room windows will be slightly open to help venitilate the space.
- Upon arrival, please wash your hands with sanitizer gel made available to you.
- Please wear a face mask (you do not have to where when facing down.)
Thank you so much for your cooperation!
Below is a copy of the disclaimer all clients will be asked to review, complete and sign upon first visit:
Solace Massage / Covid-19 Client Declaration
I confirm that am not presenting at of the following symptoms of COVID-19 listed below;
-Body temperature above 37.8C or higher
-Shortness of breath
-Loss of sense of taste or smell
-Dry, Persistent cough
I can confirm I have not been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 14 days.
I do not live with anyone who is sick or quarantined
To prevent the spread of contagious viruses and to help protect each other, I understand that will have to follow any new precautionary measures outlined by Solace Massage.
I have / have not been tested for Covid-19 Result; positive / negative. Date:
(If either your therapist, or another client, test positive for Covid-19, you will be informed immediately.)
Are you registered with NHS Track & Trace?:
I give my informed consent to share relevant personal data with the NHS Track & Trace scheme if either one of us test positive for COVID 19 or have come into contact with somewhere has prior to this appointment.
I declare that the information I have provided is true and to the best of my knowledge.
I understand I can be prosecuted for making a false declaration.